|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Barrier-Free Chilled Dual Wall Mount FountainModel H1011.8 barrier-free "Hi-Lo" electric water cooler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin. It uses patented stainless steel push-button valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal resistant bubbler heads, waste strainer, and bottom plates, these electric water coolers are quick to discourage vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- 100% lead-free waterways
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler and fountain are assured to have a long lasting life
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Model H1011.8 meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.